We provide super visa insurance from some of the major Canadian insurance companies.
Applicants are required to meet certain requirements to be eligible for a super visa as follows:
- One of the main requirements is that they have medical insurance from a Canadian insurance company.
- Insurance must be valid for at least 1 year from date of entry
- It must have coverage for at least $100,000
- Applicant must provide proof that the insurance is paid for.
We offer Super Visa Insurance plans from the Following companies
Things to consider for Super Visa Insurance
- Deductible amount
- Amount of coverage
- Pre-existing conditions
- Exclusions and limitations
- Follow up visits
- Refund policies for early return
- Insurance company history
Because of the government requirements you have to buy the medical coverage in advance. Once your visa is approved you are allowed to change the effective date for the insurance. If your super visa is not approved, you are entitled to a full refund of the premiums paid. You do have to provide a proof of your visa being declined.
Other Links and Resources
Here is a link to the government page for Super visa application process.
Click Here to request a quotation for Super Visa Insurance.